Sunday, July 17, 2011

food & books galore

I was off on Wednesday earlier this week, so I called my friend Len if she wanted to grab some lunch. We decided to go to Patio Filipino. They have this three course entree special. Definitely a steal when you're on a budget. The food is really good and so is the ambiance. Scroll down, so you can see a few pics I took of the resto and the yummy food we ordered. 

Patio Filipino Restaurant

                                                                    







Lechon Kawali.
  


After having lunch, we headed for the mall to walk off what we ate. Then ended up at Barnes and Noble.







are made for walking.

black boots by Cathy Jean


This week has been so-so for me and I can't believe its already the end of the week. I will try to put up more pics of what I've been wearing. Lately, its just food trips for me and shopping.  Believe it or not, I went to Patio Filipino this Friday again along with my co-worker. Just so because, when I mentioned it to her she had instant craving and was psyched to try the food out. I think I'm becoming a regular member there now. Which isn't so good, because Filipino food is definitely rich and some are really fattening. My birthday is actually weeks from now. I've been meaning to go on a diet, but keep delaying it. Well I will get into the details of my birthday and the whole diet issue later on my next post.
But for now, hope you all enjoy your Sunday. As for me, well I have a date_ with work of course.

Stay tuned....



1 comment:

  1. The food looks extremely delicious! Glad you can have your pinoy serving over there! Super sarap especially the lechon kawali and the turon with ice cream, I'm all of a sudden craving for some, good thing I'm from Manila :). Advance Happy Birthday btw! -Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete