Thursday, July 14, 2011

what i wore....






Skinny Jeans, Old white-knitted top, flowered racer back top from Bloom, elephant brass bracelet, wedge gladiator Velcro sandals from Cathy Jean's

I actually wore this outfit last Friday, so forgive me.  I did some last minute errands prepping  for my niece's birthday party.  My cutie-pattootie, niece turns one. She happens to be my goddaughter as well.  As part of her gift I was encharge of doing her favors. Hello Kity is her pal.. so apparently it was also the theme for her birthday party. So, Happy Birthday Abby! May you stay cute and sweet... Shout out to all the July birthdays out there.






These were my  recent haul from F21. I've lost some of my earrings. So, when  I was at the mall  I made a quick stop at Love21 and picked out these cuties. I might not be alone when I say this, but don't you guys have one or two earrings ( no wait, maybe more) that's lost its partner. I really hate when that happens.
Dont you?!



I'm loving this teal heart-shaped one. Its so bohemian and the color goes-well, pretty much with everything! My closet definitely agrees. Its back to work for me tomorrow so, see you all next time.

Stay tuned...

1 comment: