Wednesday, August 3, 2011

hooray for Fridays....

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A photo slideshow by Smilebox        

Watch Me.....Enjoy the slide show


I have been totally MIA... Adding the fact that I'm still a newbie when it comes to blogging. I do apologize, honest to goodness I've been wanting to post this, I just didn't think it would take me this long. I know it took some thought deciding whether I should make this blog or not, but of course we do have our lives outside the blogosphere. I just have been idle and posting was the last thing on my mind. With that said, I do hope you guys will understand---so,enjoy the pics.

Went out with a couple of friends from work, two and a half weeks ago. Yes that's when all these took place. These pictures were taken on July 22nd. We all had such a good time and the weather was definitely on our side. It was such a georgous day. It just so happened we were all off on that  glorious day.








SF Chinatown

Enjoying our Blue Bottle Ice Coffee with my favorite Apricot Frangipane. Mary and Ate Grace enjoying the Chocolate Mousse Royal and Fruit Tart, courtesy of http://www.pastrynora.com/
  I was running a bit late to meet up with these two, so to make up for it I brought these yummy pastries. I'd say I was forgiven.





Shades.AE. Nine West Bag, F21 shirt, Army Jacket, Pant by Bloom, Shoes by Cathy Jeans.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment