Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Latest Beauty Hauls.



Hi Everyone! Hope you're all having a great week. I just wanted to do a quick post and share with you all my latest beauty haul. Stopped by my favorite stores and took a few goodies home with me.


Real Techniques Brush Set By: Samantha Chapman courtesy of ULTA. MAKEUP FOR EVER HD FOUNDATION & Clinique 2 Face Wash Kit courtesy of Sephora

FYI: Samantha Chapman is a Pro Makeup Artist working in collaboration with her younger sister Nic. These sisters are one of my fave Youtube makeup gurus. Check their website out. Click here.




Not long ago, I've gotten a few samples of these. I loved how gentle the face wash was and the face lotion was very moisturizing and not super oily on your skin. The clarifying lotion was great, it gave you a tingly feeling and took off the extra residue post washing my face.  Never been so excited to wash my face. =)  Can you believe!!! 










 I am so loving this paddle brush. My hair is definitely getting longer and my hair is having a few tangle issues. This brush is such a great investment. For the price of $12, its so worth it and such a good deal. Definitely an A+.  I would just brush my hair with just one stroke and have no problem getting any strands caught.


        

Lately I've been wearing a lot of Reds and Orange tone nail polishes. With fall around the corner I thought it would be nice to add a darker hue to my nail polish collection.
I looked around inside my favorite store, Anthropology and found this lovely nail polish. As you can see by the pic, it's  Formaldehyde free. Loving the color, the price on the hand is a different story. I'll post a pic next time wearing this nail polish.




                                                           


Shades, HM. Shirt, Forever21.
 Fell in love with these glasses. I guess that's all for now. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics.


See you all lovelies next time...


2 comments: